Old Mill Chiropractic: Your Unapologetically Family Friendly Chiropractic Clinic
Welcome to the official website for Old Mill Chiropractic, your unapologetically family friendly holistic care center in Lexington SC. We honestly believe that the world needs more family friendly clinics that offer chiropractic adjustment and other natural services for all ages, including kids. You'll find toy rooms and a variety of pediatric services aimed at helping your children thrive, in addition to the other essential services that can do so much good for seniors and working-aged adults. Check out the many ways we can support your family's health and wellness -- and then schedule a visit!
Our Lexington Chiropractor and Holistic Services
Dr. Eric Nazarenko is our Lexington SC chiropractor. His holistic approach to health and wellness includes a variety of skills and certifications, including the Webster Technique for expectant mothers. He can treat the underlying causes of your symptoms, not just the symptoms themselves, to help young and old alike enjoy greater comfort, mobility, and health. Our family services include:
- Chiropractic care - Thanks to its ability to improve nerve function, chiropractic care can address such varied symptoms as back and neck pain, headaches, digestive problems, respiratory issues and sciatica. We offer both spinal and extremity adjustments.
- Pregnancy care - Our Webster Technique can help ensure a healthy, normal "head-downward" delivery for your bay. We also provide prenatal lactation counseling.
- Pediatric care - We can help your little ones grow and develop normally, with fewer pediatric pains and problems.
- Massage therapy - From prenatal massage to chronic pain management, massage therapy can help you feel and function better.
- Rehabilitative therapy - We offer complete rehabilitation treatment plans.
- Family care - Let us support your family wellness goals.
- Elderly care/Healthy aging - We know to how to treat elderly populations or patients with specific physical concerns
- Athletic care - Dr. Eric is the official chiropractor of the Allen University Men's Basketball team.
- Personal Injury Programs - We work with your body (and your attorneys) to get you feeling like yourself again after an accident.
- Gut health - Our probiotics and related services can boost your digestive wellness.
- Nutritional support - We're your source for nutritional/dietary counseling, supplementation and functional medicine
- Peer support for dietary changes - Changing deeply ingrained habits can be hard, but we give you the support you need for success.
- Advanced testing options - Our advanced diagnostics include MTHFR testing, food sensitivity testing, heavy metals testing and adrenal testing.
Let Our Family Help Your Family
We're all about the family here at Old Mill Chiropractic, so why not let our family help your family? Call (803)-808-0711 or schedule an online appointment today!